Mercer Botanic Gardens is home to countless cherished memories; opportunities to celebrate the people in our lives by creating honorariums and memorials. A Remembrance Walk constructed and funded by The Mercer Society in 2007 provides a historical timeline and leaves a lasting legacy for friends and family members.
- Harvey TMS Restoration – help The Mercer Society restore their office operations, re-open The Mercer Society Gift and Plant Shoppe and refurbish the North Side Growing Compound following Hurricane Harvey’s devastation.
- Rebuild Mercer – help acquire adjacent land to Rebuild Mercer on higher elevations.
- Harvey Restoration – help restore the Mercer Botanic Gardens meeting room following the recent devastation of Hurricane Harvey in August 2017 (includes the Raise the Roof campaign).
- General Operating for Gardens: Horticulture and Education – help support our magnificent seasonal displays & permanent collections and through education programs inspire and enrich audiences of all ages.
- Center for Plant Conservation – help support our valuable research and herbarium collections.
- Kids Summer Camp Series – help underwrite the costs associated with this wonderful summer horticultural and nature exploration series.